Circle the numbers beside each statement below that come closest to representing how true the statements are for you with 1 being less true and 5 being more true. Then, score yourself, using the key at the bottom of the page. This test will help you determine how ready you are to be coached right now.
- I have some big goals I want to achieve and I don’t know how. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am willing to redesign how I spend my time. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am ready to take action immediately on any commitments I make. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am ready to break through any barriers to achieve success in my life. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am willing to experiment with different ways of doing things. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am willing to be open and speak the truth to my coach. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am ready to examine my thoughts and beliefs. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am willing to eliminate things I am tolerating in my life. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am willing to change self-defeating behaviors that limit success. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am ready to invest in myself to get the results I want in my life. 1 2 3 4 5
- I am committed to my own personal growth so I can be successful in business. 1 2 3 4 5
10 – 20 Not ready for coaching right now.
21 – 40 Could be ready for coaching, email Heather to arrange a time to discuss your results and explore the benefits of coaching further.
41 – 55 Definitely ready for coaching; email Heather now to arrange your first appointment to get started.
The life we are living today is a direct result of our thoughts, actions and plans that we put in place yesterday.
If the life we are living today is not making us happy we must make the plans today to make it different.
If we don’t we will keep doing the same thing again and again and will continue to get the same results. If we don’t consciously take charge of this process we will always end up at the default setting created by our thoughts and beliefs about how life is.
So are you willing to change what you are doing and make the plans to create the life you really want to be living?
The first step is getting really clear on what it is you want and making the commitment to yourself to make it happen. With the right support and encouragement in place I know you can achieve anything you decide to set your heart on. So call/text Heather on 0212 406 535 or email email@example.com to get started today.
In any given moment if we are not happy with what we are experiencing in life we must be willing to look at the excuses that are stopping us from taking responsibility and achieving what we really want.
The only way that we can change the results that we are achieving is to change our behavior or our attitude towards what is happening. This is the hardest lesson to accept – it is up to us to make the changes and no one else.
When we use excuses it keeps us stuck in a victim mode. Excuses take our power away and reduce our confidence in ourselves and our ability to be in charge of our own life and destiny. It is so much easier to blame other people or circumstances – it is always their fault. And so we assign responsibility to something or someone else for our life, missing an opportunity to learn and grow in confidence.
I believe there will always be a choice – if not an action we can take, then at least an attitude, a way of being with a situation which can allow us to move forward.
- Where in your life do you make excuses?
- If you were really committed to achieving your desires what excuses would you drop immediately?
- Are you willing to find a solution to your excuses?
- What support do you need to be able to acknowledge these excuses to regain your power and make a more resourceful choice?
Call/ text Heather now on 0212 406 535 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore available support to deal to your excuses today.